In the tipi village beneath large old growth hemlock trees, bordering the shore of Mersey River and Harry Lake you will discover 3 Sioux style tipis and 2 Wall Tents. Depending on size, they are equipped with two to six beds and storage shelves. Two shower rooms are close by. The fully equipped kitchen shelter and a large fire pit, located within the village provide places to gather.
|Tipi: June 1 - September 30, 2018 (length of season depends on weather)|
|Walled Tent: June 1 - September 30, 2018 (length of season depends on weather)|
** rate for additional adult is $25
Upon booking a credit card (VISA or Master Card) is required to secure your reservation.
We understand there can be unexpected problems which may cause you to cancel your stay with us. Cancellation notices are required and cancellations may be subject to a fee.
- A $20 administration fee will be applied to cancellations made more than 30 days prior to check-in time (3:00 pm).
- Cancellations made between 30 days and 7 days prior to check-in time (3:00pm) will be subject to a charge of 25% of total reservation cost. Up to $500.
- Cancellations made between 7 and 4 days prior to check-in time (3:00pm) will be subject to a charge of 30% of total reservation cost. Up to $600
- Cancellations made between 72 hours and 24 hours prior to check-in time (3:00pm) will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total reservation cost. Up to $750
- Failure to cancel or cancellations made less than 24 hours before check-in will be charged 100% of the total stay.
* Special conditions may apply to holiday/long weekends, reservations for a time period of more than 2 weeks or group reservations, please check with us.
* Upon the discretion of Mersey River Chalets & Nature Retreat, last minute rescheduling may be subject to an administration fee.